HOW TO SUPPORT THE FOUNDATION
There are two ways you can support The JonCade Thomas Clemons Memorial Scholarship Fund
TO MAKE CLOSED - Custom CSS - Display:none;
Make a donation
This year, The JonCade Thomas Clemons Memorial Scholarship Fund will award Four (4) scholarships valued at $20,000 and Six (6) scholarships valued at $8,000, to be paid out over eight semesters, to qualified graduating high school students who will be attending college, community college, or technical college in the State of Louisiana. The 10 students chosen each year will receive 2 semester payments per year, for 4 years. This is a total commitment of $128,000.
Eligibility requirements and application procedures are the same for all awards. Recipients are chosen by the board’s selection committee, which consists of current and retired educators from the Acadiana area. Students are chosen based on academic achievement, financial need, and involvement in extracurricular activities and community programs which demonstrate leadership and strong citizenship characteristics. We consider all applicants without regard to race, religion, gender, age, color, or national origin.
Donations can be made as follows:
Make check payable to:
The JonCade Thomas Clemons Memorial Fund
Mail check to:
107 ½ Commission Blvd.
Lafayette, LA 70508
Please include your name and address on the donation so that we can send you a gift confirmation for your records.
Your donation is greatly appreciated, and we thank you in advance for your support of The JonCade Thomas Clemons Memorial Scholarship Fund. Any questions can be directed to Dawn Clemons, Treasurer at 337-839-9702.
The JonCade Thomas Clemons Memorial Scholarship Fund is a non-profit corporation with exempt status recognition under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. A portion of this gift may be used to defray costs associated with giving.
Sporting Clay Tournament
You can support The JonCade Thomas Clemons Memorial Scholarship Fund by participating in our annual sporting clay tournament held on Saturday of the last full weekend in March of each year. Click here for more info on the next upcoming tournament.
Sponsorship levels include:
- TITLE SPONSORS: The Title Sponsor will have name in title and on all tournament literature as well as printed items at the event such as T-shirts given to participants. Special listings on banners on site for tournament and special recognition will be given during the shoot. Sponsors are encouraged to set up tents/trailers and give away promotional items and refreshments in the designated areas. One team registration is included with the title sponsorship.
- STATION SPONSORS: The Station Sponsors will be allowed to place signage around a designated shooting station. Station sponsors are encouraged to hand out promotional items at their station (refreshments, samples, bumper stickers, hugger, etc.).
- TEAM: 4 man team
- Bunkie Baseball/Softball Teams
- Delcambre Baseball/Softball Teams
- Delcambre Elementary
- Delcambre High Band
- DJ Clay & DJ Homer
- Rope, Soap, & Dope
- John Davidson
- Eddie & Lyndie Langlinais
- The Reynold’s Company
- Mike Couvillon Charitable Fund
- Chalmers,Collins, & Alwell
- Michael & Angela Chaumont
- Timmy Sylvester
- Courtesy Automotive
- Work Designs
- Shannon Hardware
- Church Point Wholesale
- Spartan Industrial Marine