All candidates must be high school graduating students who have maintained at least a 3.0 cumulative grade point average and who will attend a Louisiana university, community college, or technical school.
* Note: If awarded, student must be full time and maintain twelve (12) hours or more and at least a 3.0 GPA per semester to retain the scholarship.
The following information is required for initial application:
- An official application form. Photocopies are acceptable.
- An official transcript of all high school records.
- A current appropriate picture.
- All required signature pages.
- Copy SAT/ACT test scores.
- Two completed reference letters – please have person writing reference enclose in sealed envelope and sign back of the envelope for return.